- Material: cloth
- Average Length: 2.2-8.4cm/ 0.87-3.3inch
- Average Width: 3.3-9.1cm/1.3-3.58inch
- 1 Set x Satkago Clothes Patches (15 PCS)
- 1 x Paper Storage Box.
- 1. Set iron to hottest setting. Do not use water or steam.
- 2. Cover patch with a fine cloth.
- 3. Press firmly with iron for about 30-60 seconds.
- 4. Repeat ironing on the reverse side.
- 5. Allow patch to cool before testing.
- 6. Repeat the process if needed to ensure the patch is secure.
- 1. Only 15pcs patches, 1 paper storage box, other items is not included.
- 2. Some of these patches have adhesive on the back, which can become sticky after being heated by a iron.
- 3. If there is not adhesive on the back, you can fix them by sewing.
- 4. Do not iron patch on delicate cloths, or any materials that will fail under extreme heat such as leather, satin, nylon fabrics, rain wear (water-proof), or highly elastic fabrics...
- For materials such as these the patches can be stitched.